Health & Safety
Evok has provided its hotels and restaurants with guides to the best health practices.
- In addition to these measures, there is a special Covid-19 cleaning and disinfection protocol taking place at regular intervals.
- Training sessions and information posters have been implemented, and guest services have been restructured to observe social distancing.
- Evok hotels are aware of specific prevention measures for each aspect of hotel life.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Masks are mandatory and safety equipment’s are provided for employees (individual equipment protection).
- A contact person has been designated in each hotel.
- Specific procedures for deliveries by suppliers have been implemented.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and clients.
- Covid screening tests sessions under disposal for guests and staff.
Evok hotels and restaurants have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of their clients when receiving and serving them
HOTELS & SPA
- A room cleaning protocol using appropriate products observes a safety margin of additional time between the departure and arrival of each guest. Special care is taken with high-contact surfaces and objects.
- A control and traceability protocol have been implemented to allow better monitoring of the daily disinfection of the rooms
- Public spaces are now cleaned and disinfected more frequently, with a focus on high-contact areas and surfaces.
- Spa and fitness areas strictly observe current health regulations for service and maintenance.
- An approved mask is mandatory in shared spaces upon entering.
From May 19 to June 8, 2021
The food and beverage offer is only on the terrace.
Consumption inside the hotel restaurants is allowed exclusively for hotel guests.
The maximum number of guests per table is 6.
The authorized capacity is 50% of the maximum capacity.
From June 9th to June 29th
Consumption on the terrace is authorized without gauge.
Consumption inside the restaurants is authorized for all with a gauge of 50% of the maximum capacity.
Standing consumption is not allowed.
We are partners of the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau.
For more information: